Don't ever buy a TrashForge.
They should change their name to KaboomOven, since it's way more accurate despite being nearly a synonym.
- The 24V contacts for the heat bed are left exposed;
- The included metal tool WILL short them out, causing the mosfet to blow;
- The bed will then get progressively hotter and hotter until it reaches thermal equilibrium at some demon-searing temperature, perhaps starting a fire;
- FlashForge will refuse to honor their warranty. You will be on the hook for 100% of the cost of THEIR mistake in the design of their 一塊廢物.
- Seriously. If you want a good affordable printer, buy an Ender or a Prusa.
You can find my half assed amateur 3D printing designs, most of which involved days of cursing at Blender's ridiculously dreadful UI, on the following websites: